Starts slowly but escalates nicely thanks to the three-scene format. It's surprisingly fun to watch everything you worked towards slip through your grasp in an overly dramatic fashion.
A downloadable mission
A GMless one-page RPG action-tragedy inspired by Blade Runner, Nier: Automata, Darker than Black, & Land of the Lustrous
Inhabit the role of Agents, beings created by The Organization for absolute loyalty and expendability. You all have just been assigned a critical mission in the conflict against The Enemy.
You will not make it out of this alive.
- Create the mysterious all-powerful organization you're sworn to
- Build complicated Agents, constructed beings honed as weapons
- Random tables for determining your final mission
- Adaptable setting: Sci-fi, fantasy, or post-apocalyptic
- Roll complications to further entangle your Agents in their fate
If you're unable to afford a copy, reach out to me on Twitter for a free download, no questions asked.
In order to download this mission you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: